100% distance learning mode
Master and specialization degrees in STEAM+SciArt
ACCtic Master’s Degree = STEAM Degree + SciArt Degree
The two specialization degrees that make up this master’s degree are complementary to each other, and can be taken in parallel in a single academic year, or be taken independently in different academic years. It is also possible to take a single specialization degree without opting for the master’s degree.
ACCtic Master STEAM+SciArt
Learning, creation and scientific-artistic communication through ICT.
STEAM learning through the development of Computational Thinking.
Arte para comunicar ciencia.
Ciencia para crear arte.
Particularly interested could be graduates of:
STEM degrees (Engineering, Life Sciences, Mathematics, etc.):
1. The STEAM degree will enable them to leverage their technical skills to develop projects adapted to different educational levels,
2. The SciArt degree will enable them to apply their skills to develop artistic and/or popular science projects.
Education Sciences and Communication Sciences:
1. The STEAM degree will enable them to develop technical competencies to be able to apply them in educational innovation projects through the advanced use of ICT in the classroom,
2. The SciArt degree will enable them to apply them in artistic innovation projects, as well as scientific-artistic dissemination.
Fine Arts and Architecture:
1. The STEAM degree will enable them to develop new creative productions, focused on educational and social innovation.
2. The SciArt degree will enable them to develop new creative productions, focused on artistic innovation, dissemination and/or social action.
Humanities and Social Sciences (Philology, Translation, Sociology…):
1. The STEAM degree will enable them to apply their professional skills in the field of education with a technological approach.
2. The SciArt degree will enable them to know the artistic, visual or technological output of the results of field research, surveys and corpus data.The STEAM degree is particularly suitable for the technological updating of working teachers.